Our beer garden will be reopening on 12th April. Opening hours and food service times may vary.
Why Our Pub is Great
Come down to the New Inn in Worcester for an all-round great time, plenty of laughs and great conversation. Whether you pop in for a pint of delicious cask ale on your own, a few pints with mates whilst you’re watching the footy or a meal with your loved ones, our family friendly pub welcomes everyone.
There’s nothing better than delicious pub grub served the way you like it. There’s plenty more on offer too and with daytime set menu you’re sure to catch a good deal more. Our kids menu caters for all ages of little monsters; they can choose exactly what they want so there are no sad faces here! Our Worcester pub offers spaces to eat inside and outside so you can enjoy the sunshine and the rain whilst sipping on a glass of deliciously refreshing wine, cider or a proper pint of ale.
We regularly run charity days, fundraisers and pub events. Getting involved with your local community is as simple as popping down to the pub and joining in one of our many events. You’re all welcome at the New Inn in Worcester; we look forward to seeing you soon!
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
We’re the home of good conversation and great food. Serving quality food made with quality ingredients for all of our guests to enjoy. Our food offers all of your favourite pub classics and some alternatives too. We refresh our menus twice a year to ensure that seasonal dishes are always available on our menus. Don’t forget to check out our specials too, offering even more variation to choose from.
You don’t have to worry about where your food comes from, we make sure everything that goes into our dishes is ethically produced and sourced. This is critical to us as well as ensuring all of our ingredients are socially and environmentally sustainable.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.